As business owners, we find ourselves DOING all the time.
There is always so. much. to. do.
And here’s the thing: Doing and working are important! It’s how your business moves forward.
But I know for some of you, there is something inside begging for more.
When you close your eyes and visualize the life you really want to live, does that include working 10-12 hour days? Does that include feeling stressed or anxious about all you have to do, whether you have time for it or not? Does that include rushing around doing all the things, all the time?
I know that vision certainly doesn’t resonate with me.
I visualize a life that moves forward but in a more effortless fashion. I tend to envision a snake, slithering along smoothly, no jolts or fast moves, with a sense of ease and flow.
I have a set of animal spirit cards (@the_wild_unknown) and the snake card says that when snake energy is in balance, we are prosperous, creative and charismatic. When snake energy is out of balance, we tend to start and stop many things.
How many times have you started and stopped something, not because you really wanted to, but because you ran out of time, got side-tracked or felt like you had to?
For me, a more soulful business starts TODAY.
As business owners, we have decided to make a change in our life, to live differently, to go opposite of the status quo, to live outside the box and away from the mainstream.
Yet we still succumb to the same perils as everyone else.
- Lack of sleep.
- Lack of self-care.
- Little time for self.
- Limiting beliefs.
- Skipping the true inner work.
It’s okay though. We all suffer from the need to do more, more and more.
We want it all. And guess what? That is okay! That is justified and you deserve to have it all!
…But at what cost?
I’ve been told many times (and have probably said it often myself) there is always a tradeoff in everything you do.
But, is there really???
Why do we have to trade? Why can’t we create a life where everything is exactly how we created it to be?
We are powerful beings, beyond what any one of us can really imagine. I see people in my life manifesting things all the time…whether they are open to see it as a power they possess is their decision.
So, I am asking you: are you ready to create a more soulful business?
- A business with intention.
- A business guided by intuition.
- A business that allows space.
- A business that encourages creativity.
- A business that has no rules.
- A business that sets your soul on fire.
- A business that feeeeels good.
- A business that empowers you.
- A business that inspires confidence.
- A business that is aligned with your soul’s purpose.
Did you answer “yes!” to all of those? Perfect, then keep reading.
Here’s how you can start practicing a more soulful business TODAY:
- Uncover your limiting beliefs. Limiting beliefs are, well, beliefs that limit you. They put a ceiling on your success and progress because they literally hold you back from moving forward. The great news is though, these beliefs can be released and new ones can take their place! Common limiting beliefs can be, “I am not good enough” or “Money does not grow on trees and therefore is hard to come by.” And at some point in your life (or in a previous life) you were told that you were not good enough or that you would never make it. Or maybe you were told that money is scarce and you get very little of it.
- Release Your Limiting Beliefs. How are these beliefs shaping your world today? Is that belief still serving you? Most likely it is time to let them go! Create affirmations that will encourage new beliefs…and those beliefs will take place of the old! Whenever you observe a limiting belief, say very nicely “thank you, but you are no longer serving me in my current life.” I release my limiting beliefs on the full moon every month. (Check out my full moon rituals video here!)
- Be Open to the Abundance Surrounding You. As you start to release your limiting beliefs, you will begin to create space for more abundance in your life. You will notice that signs, synchronicities and ‘gut feelings’ (also known as your intuition) become stronger.
- Set yourself up for success by creating daily rituals. Meditation, yoga, reading, nature walks, writing, drawing, connecting with others, creating and visualizing. This will help you stay aligned with your life’s work and allow you to honor your body. There IS a limit to what you can do, and when you run yourself ragged, nothing works.
Remember, this is a daily practice.
It takes daily practice, mindfulness, patience AND consistency. But the good thing is, as you start to be more soulful in your business, you will begin to see the stress melt away.
You will start to trust more of the moves you are making. You will KNOW that they are the right direction for what you want to create. You will have more opportunities show up in your life because you will be more open to them. Your energy exchange with the Universe (or God) will start to flow more seamlessly and you will feel taken care of.
As I have created a more soulful business, I feel called to teach other entrepreneurs how to do the same. It’s part of my life’s work…something I’m connected to and empowered by.
Starting March 5th, I am running a beta test for my newest e-course, A Soulful Business.
It is a 6-week self-study online course filled with incredible videos that you can go through at your own pace.
Aaaaand, if you are reading this, you are invited to be one of the FIRST to test out this new e-course and do it with me LIVE. (Which means you will get full-on support from me the whole time!)
For this first beta test round, this course is only an investment of $97! And of course, an investment of your time and feedback of the shifts you make.
Being a part of the beta test is an incredible opportunity for you to receive this content, learn from me in a live setting, connect with other soulful entrepreneurs and be part of this important movement!
I cannot wait to have you join! You can register for the beta group HERE.
And just a heads up…when this program is launched, it will be sold for $197 and it will be self-study (meaning, limited support from me.)
Also, if you are interested in becoming an affiliate for me, Sarah Try, please shoot an email to email@example.com.