The deepest part inside of you that CREATES the message you want to share with the world, is available to you at all times! Tapping into the deep blue of creativity requires you to know your audience.
Do you know your audience? Like really know her?
Do you know what keeps her up at night? What about THE one thing that is always on her mind? Or the language would STOP HER IN HER TRACKS?
Here’s what I know about digging deep into who you want to serve and how you want to serve them… THERE ARE A LOT OF BLOCKS. And those blocks can hold you back from doing the work and sharing your message with the world.
There is also a lot of resistance when it comes to actually doing an audience clarity exercise. “I’ve already done that” “I know who my person is” “I don’t have time to stop and go through this exercise again” I get it. I just invested in a new course myself and she’s having us do this exercise and oh boy do I have resistance!
BUUUUUTTTT, we have to remember that knowing our audience is the foundation of our business!!!!
And it is always changing, always evolving. Who you wanted to work with a year ago is most likely different than who you want to work with now. When we can dig deep here, we will gain SO MUCH clarity. ????????????????????????
If you don’t know her-know her, you will never build trust with her and she will never say yes to what you offer.
Tough reality, but as one of beautiful friends recently told me… “We are all just sisters working for each others highest good!”
So here I am giving you a dose of reality to work towards your highest good.
Today, I wanted to share my process for going deep – with audience clarity, content creation or business strategy.
Here are the things I do before I go into any sort of creative/writing sessions like this:
- Set my intention. I want to make sure that I put out into the Universe what I want to get from the session and I really feel what it will feel like to achieve that. This also gets me excited and my gets creative juices moving.
- Get outside into nature either before, during or after the session I go into nature to get some fresh air and take in all the inspiring energy. Usually I go for a hike with my dogs.
- Detach yourself from who/what you currently believe so you have an open mind. For this exercise, detach yourself from who you already believe you serve and just allow yourself to write about who you WANT to serve. ????????????????????????????????????????GOOOLLLLLDEN NUGGET
- Keep is simple. Really, don’t overthink it.
- I know this may sound CRAZY, but your most creative time is during your pre-menstrual and the first 3 days of your moon (your period). That is about 10 days of your 28 day cycle.This is when we are closest to our subconscious self and can really dig deep into what we desire and want to create for our lives and business!
Cheers to tapping into your creative juices!